Restaurant Usage Guide
Although the Administrators and Moderators of Gillian McKeith's Restaurant website will attempt to keep all objectionable reviews off this guide, we cannot be responsible for message content. All messages express the views of the author. The owners or the representatives of McKeith Research Ltd may remove, edit, move, or close topics they feel do not follow the rules.
When posting reviews please keep the following in mind:
1) Inappropriate content will be removed without notice. Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, racist, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
2) Personal attacks, rudeness, flaming, baiting, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. Challenging other points of view and opinions may be acceptable, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
3) Do not post the same restaurant in more than one area. Pick the most relevant location for your review.
4) Use the search function before adding a new restaurant. There is a chance your restaurant has already been listed.
5) No advertising or selling of any kind allowed in the directory. This not a forum to promote, market, or advertise your business, website, forum or other venue. Anything considered to be promotion, marketing, advertising or "spam" will be removed without notice. Advertisements or endorsements for any services or products or any other elements are not permitted on the Site at any time.
6) McKeith Research Ltd are not responsible for anything you do as a result of information or advice obtained on this site.
7) Do not post copies of intellectual property for which you do not hold the copyright. Do not post full copies of copyrighted articles from elsewhere on the Internet. Do not post links to other Sites or articles.
By submitting a review you agree to adhere to all of the above guidelines. These guidelines are subject to change and a current version is always available on this page.
Any violations or breaches to these Rules will result in the offending content being immediately removed. The website company reserves the right to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any offending person(s) or entities who have breached the Rules of this Site.