The Gillian McKeith Restaurant Website has been designed and developed with accessibility in mind and coded to ensure that it operates across multiple platforms and browsers, enabling all users to access it's content, regardless of any personal disability.
- all pages on this site are in accordance with all priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- all pages on this site are in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA)
- all pages on this site use valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- all pages on this site use valid CSS
- all pages on this site use structured semantic markup
All content images used in this site include descriptive 'alt' tags. Purely aesthetic images include null tags.
Typographic layout design
This site uses cascading style sheets CSS for typographical layout and font sizes. If your browser does not support CSS the content of each page should still be viewable.